Jake S Own Story

 This is Jack's own story, as he sees his world!


I don't remember much about my very short life but my own story really started in about 14 weeks, when this beautiful couple came to where I was living, looking for a dog. All I can remember is that she was sitting in the corner of the lone when four young men ran to say "hello" to Joe's female puppy. They were pretty blue merle coli pops and I just had a simple old "black and white" border coli. I was thinking to myself, "No one will ever want me" and resigned to living alone in my corner. To my surprise, however, I was the puppy they picked up to catch.


"Okay," I thought, "I'm going to make the most of it and hopefully they'll take me home with them", so I went in as hard as I could and let them in. Gave a big wet kiss. It was a win-win situation for me, because from that moment on my own story really started and they took me home with them.


I was determined that this would be a decision he would never regret and decided from that day on that he would be the best friend anyone could ask for. When we got home, my new "mom and dad" lived. I found myself sitting on the kitchen floor feeling a little lost, with no other dogs to play with. But as the months passed, I became more and more accustomed to the surroundings and began to enjoy my little life.


"It's a place for me," I thought.


I had some hiccups though when it came time to learn how to walk on one of these important things; I wasn't too excited at first! In fact, I tried hard not to give up, but as you can guess, I did!


As time went on, I did everything from digging holes in the flower beds to helping the flowers "implant" and to avoid falling into the fish pond, I thought my new life was going to be great. Is.



When I… Mmm !, let me think about it… Oh! I guess I was about 12 months old, everything in the house was packed in boxes. "What's going on here?" Did I think to myself which box is mine? Turns out my own story is about to be released from a new house near the beach.


What a wonderful place. There were lots of places to have a nice old vibe between Heather, plus a place called "Beach". At first, I wasn't very sure about it, because my feet got wet, which was something I didn't like at all (before). But after a while, I started to realize that this is not a bad place. I could run and run and I couldn't really get anywhere, but it didn't matter.


Then one day, to everyone's surprise, I decided to be brave and fall into the water…!, I am now wetter than my feet. "Hey, that's fun," I thought. 


However, after a couple of years, everything was being packed back into boxes. Here we are again, I thought, where are we this time? Didn't have to wait long. 


I'm almost 6 years old now, (I think!) And I'm sure I've been a constant source of fun for "Mom and Dad", I think they have a file full of pictures and Lots of cute memories!


Life has been great for me, so one of the big wet noses thanks my "mom and dad" for picking me up and taking me home with me that day. All I want to do now is grow old with them, update my story from time to time and enjoy my life together for many years to come.

Post a Comment

0 Comments